THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) AND STARFORCE TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. ("StarForce").
1. THIS STARFORCE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") GOVERNS USE OF THE RESOURCE SFLETTER.COM (THE “RESOURCE”) PROVIDED BY STARFORCE. YOUR REGISTRATION ON THE RESOURCE CONFRIMS THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT PLEASE DON’T CLICK “I ACCEPT THE LICNESE AGREEMENT”.
2. LICENSE GRANT.
2.1. After your registration StarForce grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the Resource.
2.2. The Resource is used for sending of the texts and graphics for personal and business issues and any information that should not be disclosed to third parties and used for non-agreed purposes.
2.3. Register your mailbox on the Resources. After registration you can create letters with attachments (only PDF or JPG) and send them in two different protections: protection of the attachment or protection text of the letter and attachments.
2.4. When your send protected letter from the Resource the maximum number of protected letters’ recipients is three.
2.5. When your send protected letter from the Resource you can protect not more than two attachments.
2.6. When your send the letter (protected or not protected) from the Resource attachment size is limited to 5 MB.
2.7. If the recipient has not opened (the first time) a protected part of the letter within thirty (30) calendar days from the date when you send this letter, the recipient will not be able to open it ever.
2.8. Protected part of your original letters can be opened only by the recipient on one device only. After thirty (30) calendar days from the date of first opening of this letter the recipient will receive the possibility to open a protected part of this letter on one more device. Expansion of the devices range where protected part of the letter can be opened will be continue one hundred eighty (180) calendar days from the date of sending. At the end of this period, the recipient will be able to open a protected part of the letter only on the devices used before
2.9. After three hundred and sixty five (365) calendar days from the date you send protected letter you will not be able to view information about the use of the letter by the recipients.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION.
3.1. This Agreement shall be on force since the date of your registration in the Resource and for all term of your registration in the Resource.
3.2. If you violate the terms of this Agreement, this Agreement and your right to use the Resource shall be terminated immediately and without notice. In the event of any termination of this Agreement or your rights hereunder, all provisions of this Agreement except the “License Grant” section shall survive such termination and you agree to continue to be bound by those terms. Upon termination, you must delete your account on the Resource.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. StarForce and/or its licensors and other suppliers retain all title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the Resource. The Resource is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
5. GUARANTEE. StarForce guarantees that the Resource’s work shall meet to the description in the technical documentation.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE RESOURCE NT IS PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. STARFORCE AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES THAT THE RESOURCE IS VIRUS FREE, AND ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE RESOURCE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ERRORS IN THE RESOURCE WILL BE CORRECTED, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE RESOURCE IS MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING, UNLESS SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. FURTHER, STARFORCE AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE RESOURCE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL STARFORCE OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR RESELLERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE " “STARFORCE” GROUP") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RESOURCE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
8. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and StarForce concerning the subject matter of this Agreement, which may only be modified by StarForce.
© StarForce Technologies, Ltd., 2014.