Meet The Huge Update of SFLetter.com!
We are pleased to announce the launch of SFLetter.com new features!
New features for all users of the secure email service:
- Simplified navigation on the web site. Details.
- New detailed information about sent protected emails in the "Opening History" menu. Details.
Also we are glad to introduce you the new Premium tariff plan. For paid account users will be available:
- Ability to revoke access to already sent emails. Details.
- Ability to set the timer on a protected email message and close access to it in automatic mode after the time expiration. Details.
- Removal of restrictions on the number of recipients and attachments for one email message.
- Increased size of the mailbox up to 200 GB for storing messages and attachments. Details.
- Expanded list of supported file formats for protection. Details.
- Ability to manage access to a protected message and/or attachments if a recipient doesn’t have a stable internet connection. Details.
Everyone has an opportunity to try the new features for free for 14 days. To start testing, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your sfletter.com account.
Share your impressions of SFLetter.com on your pages on Facebook and Twitter.
If you have an idea how to improve our service please share it with us or vote for ideas of other users.